Friday, September 12, 2008

Abandoned Property?


So the most expensive part about attending Boston University School of Dental Medicine, after tuition, is by far housing. When we were moving here, no one wanted to rent to us without actually meeting us. We eventually signed a lease for an apartment which we saw no photos of and paid the entire first years rent all up front. It actually worked out really well for us and we like our place. Our landlord is okay but I think he stopped paying his landscapers or something. Our front yard has weeds as tall as I am and the back yard is too overgrown to even venture into now. I thought maybe he would send the landscapers at least once this summer...but now summer is officially over. Maybe I just need to borrow a weed eater from someone.

Our neighbors on the first floor were gone for a week awhile back when I took these photos so their newspapers piled up on the stairs adding to the abandoned lot effect.


We promise that we're not just squatting but at the price we're paying, we kind of wish that we were.

2 comments:

Charmayne said...

We think your guys place is really cute! Granted~it could use a little landscaping but hey, soon it will be covered by snow right!?!

Tracy S. said...

I found you! I just text you to find your blog address, but thank heavens for Google. I am keeping your and your little fam in my prayers. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Talk to you soon!