We are having internet issues so my posting has slowed a bit. Our desktop (which has all my pictures on it) will not connect to the internet, but Bob's laptop does with no problem. I don't get it. Sometimes it will bring up the homepage, but no other websites. Anyways...
Ezra colored this while we waited at one of our appointments.
We had a follow up appointment one week after the break. When we got to the orthopedists office they sent us down to radiology for more x-rays. After reviewing the x-rays they told me that Ezra's bone had dropped a little, but it was still totally at an acceptable angle so they wanted us to come back next week. They said that if those x-rays looked fine then we would be good to go until the 4-5 week post break range, when they would take his cast off.
These x-rays are from the day of the break immediately after they put on the cast.
These x-rays are from the 1 week follow-up.
You can see a slight angulation at the end of the bone in the one below.
I wish I had more x-rays, but this is all they gave me.