Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1 month to go!

Here is a quick little shot of my belly at one month left. The Dr. said I was measuring small at my last visit (she thinks Ezra is staying deep and wide?). Ezra on the other hand has been measuring on the large size, so I guess it is a great combination. I have gained 27 lbs. so far.


I only get uncomfortable at the end of the day when my back has had enough, but a good nights rest with a few potty breaks usually does the trick. Bob also has to rub my legs because I have a tendancy to get leg cramps at night but other than that all is well. I really feel exceptionally great. I don't feel like Ezra needs to go, but Bob and I are getting super excited to see him. I plan on packing my hospital bag today and keeping it in the car, so I think we are all prepared (except the bottles).

9 comments:

Melenie said...

Good idea to get the bag ready. My son was 10 days early- my water broke at 1 in the morning and I had to order my husband around as he got stuff ready to go while I was in the bathroom.

Your belly is so cute! Enjoy your belly while its here, I kind of miss rubbing mine. Now I just jiggle it. :(

Harris Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe he will be born on Carson's birthday (Dec 8). Time flies by so fast so enjoy every moment...easier said then done. I can't believe Carson will be three in another month!
You are looking so great! Hope you continue to feel well for the rest of the pregnancy!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Yay! I got leg cramps bad too....well mostly restless leg. That's one thing I don't miss :) And congrats on your weight gain, that's like right on target...I became best friends with cookies while preg and consequently gained 48 pounds :( Maybe next time I'll lay off the Double Stuf and stick to regular Oreos :)

Mindy said...

You look so darn cute! I'll send you the pictures from your shower soon. Kay has been asking me when you are going to go to the hospital to get your baby. She wants to be one of Ezra's first visitors (after you get home of course, unless you are bored and would like visitors in the hospital). Good luck this last month!

Lisa said...

EmmaLee you look great!! We can't wait to meet our newest nephew and are so excited for you guys. We will keep you in our prayers and send good thoughts your way.

Thanks for the note to Kim...it was perfect.

DaynaDouble said...

Yeah finally a new belly pic! I have gained 29 lbs. so we are pretty close in size. They never tel me what Jett is measuring but the doc says that I am measuring perfect for 34 weeks. I wish Icould come see the littel Ezra, but in due time I guess. I am glad you are feeling good. Love Ya ! ;)

Charmayne said...

You look fabulous EmmaLee! We can't wait to see little Ezra. Marlee and Ian are looking forward to having another cousin. I am personaly I am hoping you have him on Dec 9th since that's my birthday. :)

Crystal said...

You have such a cute belly! This month will fly by. Good luck with everything.

Charmayne said...

HAPPY DAY! CONGRATULATIONS ON EZRA BEING BORN THIS MORNING.

We are so excited to see pics and to meet him one of these days. Our prayers and thoughts are with you both so that you can continue to get some sleep. :) Seriously~you are parents now-congrats and we love you!