Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ezra comes from the land of the ice and the snow....

...but he sure doesn't act like it.

I could convince you he liked it based on this picture...


but then you would just see this picture and know I was lying.


We took Ezra sledding shortly upon returning to Boston. It was cold and snowing and he obviously didn't enjoy himself. I'm not sure if it was because he was already in a bad mood, or if he is just too much of a California boy at heart. I thought we could let Bob have a little fun at least, but Ezra cried when Bob went by himself too. So sledding adventure #1: ten minutes. Hopefully we can expect more out of him this winter considering he got an awesome snow suit for G&G Bowling for his birthday.




4 comments:

Anne said...

That song is my ringtone and every time the girls hear it they bring me my phone.

Sorry Ezra hated the snow. Parker wasn't much of a fan either.

Em Russ said...

ha ha... sorry for screaming in your video! We'll have to give the snow another go because his snow suit IS awesome!!

Steve and Sherrie said...

It's so funny to me to think about just heading outside your home and sledding--it always seems like an intensely planned out adventure. It's great that Ezra didn't have to travel a long, windy road for 90+ minutes to not enjoy 10 minutes of sledding.

DaynaDouble said...

Looks like the parents had fun anyway...I am not sure but I think even if there were 2 feet of snow outside no matter the weather Jett loves to be outside. When the door opens he makes a bee-line walking or crawling to the door so he can play. It will be a lot nicer for mommy when it warms up a little for us to spend time in our sand box and on our swings ;) Miss you guys!