Saturday, February 6, 2010

Be leery of a dry diaper!

Because Ezra has been sick this week (see previous post) he has really lost his appetite. I feel like we bribe him with his favorites (yogurt, cheese sticks, banana's, etc.) and he still has pretty much no interest in any of it. He also was drinking a lot less. We even gave him milk in his bottle twice just to get fluids in him. (He has been bottle free for almost two weeks now!) I even made him some Carnation Instant Breakfast (chocolate milk) to encourage some liquid and nutrient intake to no avail. Anyways this all leads up to tonight.... Bob is undressing Ezra for his bath and shows me Ezra's diaper. He says: This diaper isn't very wet. In the mean time I hear some tinkling and look over to see Ezra peeing while he stands naked just outside the bathtub! We both just cracked up. Earlier today he peed all over during a particularly long diaper change...needless to say I think he is doing just fine. Enjoy the sweet hair pics!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love his hair. How is he aldready so big to have all that hair!

Kalia said...

I hope Ezra feels better soon! Poor baby. :( He's growing up so fast Emm.

Charmayne said...

Rockin hair little dude!