Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For your viewing pleasure

Here are a few things that we haven't gotten around to posting, some old, some new. We just want to give you a quick view of some of things going on with us!

We dog sat Cosmo for the Bowmans again and took advantage of some
of their sweet dress up outfits. I think the cowboy get-up is
appropriate to go with the Chuck Norris shirt I'm wearing in the background.

Ezra was really good when we went shopping for some new pants at the mall.
He did a lot of walking there. We're just posting this because he is adorable.

Ezra may be the next star for the E*Trade ads.

Ezra is walking like a pro now. His physical therapist said he made 2 months of progress in 2 weeks.  He already walks better than this video shows. We're posting it so you can see his walking but it's also kind of funny because he just whines the whole time!

Ezra had a "bubble bath."

Ezra learned to face paint.


Daddy grew a thick beard (then promptly shaved).

Ezra looking homeless before his 2nd haircut.

Ezra being shy about his new look.

Daddy got a haircut too.  It's hard to believe his hair used to be lighter than Ezra's!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We love the pictures! The cowboy outfit is probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen! We are so impressed by Ezra's walking. He is moving so quick. We are a little jealous because Ava still is not showing much interest in walking unless we make her. She has great balance and strength and can do squats, but is just not ready to let go and walk on her own. I think we'll have to show Ava the video of Ezra to inspire her to get up and move.

Anne said...

That picture at the mall is adorable. I can't believe how big he is!

I remember little blonde Bob. He was the one making G.I. Joe forts in the sand box with me.

Tracy S. said...

Hey Em--Such a cute boy!!! Hey will you email me your address?Mine is tseegmil@utah.gov. I'm getting married May 22 and want to send ya an invite :)

Harris Family said...

I can't believe how big he is. The haircut is adorable. I love that first photo of him in the post. Little cowboy is a good look for him!