Saturday, December 10, 2011

Graduation Party

We had a graduation party for Bob. To show our thanks for the education Bob has received we made school kits for the church Humanitarian Program. We got all of our family involved and I think it went over well. We are just so glad that Bob is done. He still wasn't working at this part thanks to little lame mistakes on paperwork (not done by Bob but his school and the sheriff's office) but thankfully he is working now!

We were in charge of the bags, and I made Bob help me sew them!

I love rice krispies and Bob made this one nice and festive!

We threw in a little August birthday party too. 
All the family was there, even Great Grandpa Bowling and the Oregon Bowlings.
Unfortunately the LA McDowells bishop died unexpectedly so Craig had to run the ward.
We missed them, but luckily they got to come visit a little bit later.



Aren't those bags stylish. I hope the kids like them.

That bag on top was by far the craziest. Hopefully some child will think it is awsome!

3 comments:

Steve and Sherrie said...

That was great fun. Thank you so much for letting us be part of such a worthy project.

Lisa said...

I loved the service project. It would be great if we could do an annual family service project. Thanks for coming up with the idea and making it happen. It really was awesome!

Oh, could we get a copy of the family august b-day picture. I don't think I have one.

Anne said...

We were incredibly bummed to miss it. It seems like something happens every year to keep us out of the family picture.