Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sorry Dad, but EmmaLee wants scrubs, not smocks.

We thought we would just fill you in on what's new with our lives. I finished my exams a few weeks ago. My summer consists of performing free labor. I am on an internship (unpaid if you didn't catch that) working at the Belmont Dental Group (you can check it out at http://www.belmontdental.com/) Wednesday through Saturday. I'm not crazy about the schedule but I don't mind working for 32 hours a week. The only trouble is EmmaLee has plenty for me to do on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The best part about it is I bought a bike to get to work. I haven't really rode a bike in a long time and I kind of forgot how fun it is. I'm enjoying riding my retro style Schwinn a lot. EmmaLee has been strictly training to do customer service at the bank recently which she is not crazy about because she is stuck in the office and doesn't have many co-workers to chat with like when she is a teller but she continues to enjoy work at the bank.

2 comments:

Charmayne said...

I agree with you EmmaLee~the scrubs are much better! More modern for sure. :) No offense Dad B. if you read this.

Have fun interning Bob ~ I'm sure you'll do great.

Cami Rivas said...

Love the bike! And what's the difference between scrubs and smocks? (Again, I feel so silly asking, but it's a foreign fashion to me...)