Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fast Forward...

I have so much to post and catch up on, but the jump drive that I had put all the pictures on got left at my parents, the computer which they are on, that has no internet access, I cannot access because the USB hook-up for our wireless mouse and keyboard got broken so I am just going to fast forward to the pictures that are on my camera!

While Bob was back in Boston, Ezra and I headed to Utah. We pick up on the 4th of July. We had a great time hanging out with family waiting for the fireworks. Ezra was scared of how loud they were and made me cover his ears the whole time, but other than that we had a blast.

The sprinklers came on in this section of the lawn. 
How unfortunate for the people sitting there, but how fortunate for Tate and Ezra!

I thought it was so funny the way Ezra and Lilly both started their running
 with their hands behind their backs.



The poor kid couldn't keep his pants on once they were soaking wet.

Our Spread!


Killing time.


1 comment:

Cami Rivas said...

Kaleb's at the age where he can walk around now (he tries to run but sometimes falls) and I just wish more friends lived close so he could play with them! :) Looks like it was fun