Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thanks Eddie Vedder!

This last weekend we got a visit from the McDowells (Bob's sister and family). They told us that they would come visit us while we were in Boston and they came through with their promise with a little help from Pearl Jam.

For those of you who don't know my brother in law Craig, he's a big Pearl Jam fan. They were just on an east coast only tour so he took advantage of the opportunity to see them and us all at once. They played a show in Hartford, CT and two in the Boston area. Craig took me to the Hartford show and one of the shows here for which I need to give a public thank you!
We had a really good time while they were here. We took them on the freedom trail, to the Boston Children's Museum, to Concord and Lexington and to Newport, Rhode Island to see the mansions and the North Atlantic. It was an eventful weekend but it was a lot of fun. It was really great to meet our niece Parker and to play with Zoie too. Thanks for the visit guys! More visitors are always welcome!

3 comments:

Charmayne said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. We laughed when we saw the blog title (meaning Doug and I). I think Craig would follow Pearl Jam to the ends of the earth to see their shows. :)

Tobler's said...

Hey EmmaLee! How are you. I haven't see in for so long. I hope you don't mind I found your blog. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. Feel free to check out our blog too if you want. nickanddorene.blogspot.com
-Dorene :)

Cami Rivas said...

So is the girl or the boy Bob's sibling? (And can I just say: I can't even see a tummy, Emm! *hehe* You're amazing... I don't know how you do it...)