Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Look! Same Great Ezra!

Well here is the long awaited moment. Bob wanted to wait to post pictures until he looked less beat up so sorry for the delay! I know that many have you have already seen pictures and a few of you have been fortunate enough to see him in person but here is a more complete little showcase of Ezra's new face. Thankfully my mom and sister came out to help us out because boy did we need it. Ezra had a few rough nights where we took shifts being up with him and I'm not sure we could have survived on our own. He was also a lot more needy this round, so it was nice to have a few spare pairs of arms to help hold him. We also got to play a lot of Pinochle and some other games, and as if that wasn't enough Jamie totally started his scrapbook for me, and it is now up to date! Thanks Mom and Jamie!! Okay, okay, I will get to what you all want to see...the pictures!

On the way to the hospital!

All ready to go home.

What a beautiful new smile!

We couldn't miss free cone day!

One week post-op!

Well as you can see he is still a little swollen, and its hard to see but there is still a little bruising. He still has a bit of a bloody nose, but for the most part he is looking lightyears better after just one week. I think it will be a couple months before we see the finished product. What a handsome boy, huh!
Bob and I would like to give a special thanks for everyone's fasting and prayers on our behalf. Everything went so well, and we have been so blessed thanks to all of you!

10 comments:

Em Russ said...

he looks so old in that last picture. I can't believe the things they can do. He looks so great (and even better in person!)

DaynaDouble said...

I love the last pic. Do you think him and Jett look alike? I see a little resemblance. I CANNOT wait for July so Jett and Ezra can compare cheeks and play ;)

Joy said...

Wow he is so handsome! He's grown SO much since the last photos I saw of him. Those hospital ones look painful... But I'm glad to hear he's doing well and healing nicely! He looks wonderful.

Melenie said...

He looks so good. I'm amazed at modern medicine. I love the last picture, what a cute little guy.

Crystal said...

Wow! That is amazing. Such a cute little guy!

Libby said...

Best post title EVER. I got to sneak a peek at the sleeping guy on Sunday...he looks amazing! Hope you all start getting some sleep....

Kalia said...

EmmaLee!
Ezra is soooo cute! I'm so glad that everything went well. Keep posting those pictures up. :)

Shannon & Lindsay said...

He is such a pretty baby! I love the last pic he looks a lot like you in it! I'm glad everything went smoothly and he is healing well!

DaynaDouble said...

I like Jett puffed ;) I will have to add it to the list of names!

Unknown said...

Aww he's SO cute!!