Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free at Last!

Just wanted to leave a quick little post to let you all know that Ezra's glue has finally come off his lip and that the big nasty scab fell out of his nose...all on the same day! Now everyone will stop thinking that I let Ezra go around with yucky snot stuck to his face all day. There is still a little blood in his nose, but it is so much better. I don't have a super great picture but something is better than nothing in this case anyways. Please check out the other posts I did today, I would hate for you to miss one!

He is pretty fascinated with the items on his sleeve, hence no good pics.

4 comments:

Joy said...

What a cutie; he looks so old! I love it that he was so fascinated by the cars and trucks on his sleeve. What a BOY! We're jealous that you go to see Yancy and Leah-- how are they doing?

Steve and Sherrie said...

Yeah!! He looks fabulous. I miss you guys and can't wait for July! Give him a squeeze for me. Love you, Sherrie

Long Family said...

How are you?? I saw your blog on Dayna's and thought I would say hi. You're son is adorable!! Congratulations!!

Harris Family said...

Oh he is looking so so great! Glad things are healing and moving right along!