Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Big E

The Big E is a like a state fair/expo for all of New England held in Springfield, MA which runs for about a month. Bob and Henry heard a lot about it while on their externship, so we hit it up our last week there. All I had mostly heard about was the crazy food they have there like hamburgers where the bun is a glazed donut, deep fried jelly beans, deep fried butter balls, deep fried oreos, deep fried mushrooms (which we sampled), deep fried beer, I think you get the picture. Basically anything that you could think of-deep fried. But the one thing that really drew me in were the giant cream puffs. I LOVE cream puffs, so I couldn't miss the opportunity. Also our doctor told us they had a lot of animals for Ezra to see. It was pouring down rain, which doesn't go well with a new cast, but we still had a good time.


 Every time I see Clydesdales I can't get over how big and stocky they are.

 He wasn't too into riding a cow!

 It was sad the number of dead chicks in this hatchery. Luckily Ezra was too young to notice.






 It's hard to get a good picture when you are taking it in the rain, but this is on the Ferris Wheel.

 Bob and I each got our own. It was so worth every penny!

Even with sharing with Ezra I couldn't finish it. I sure wish I had one right now though.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

It looks like "little E" had a lot of fun at the Big E. We love you guys!

Steve and Sherrie said...

Even with the rain your hair looks beautiful!

Charmayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmayne said...

Looks like Ezra was enjoying the animals and possibly taking after his Mommy with the cream puffs.