Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Will it ever end?

As we sit at home through yet another storm in one of the snowiest winters on record, I can't help thinking that California can't come quick enough. GET ME OUT OF HERE!


These were actually taken a few storms ago.
They don't do the amount of snow we have received justice.
There is nowhere else to put it.


I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that most towns in MA had already spent their budgets for snow removal and were having to pull money from other places. It said that the city of Boston alone had spent $11 million on snow removal so far. Isn't that CRAZY!

6 comments:

Danika said...

Brace yourself for this storm coming your way. We are buried, absolutely buried out here in Chicago and it's supposed to snow ALL DAY!!!

Em Russ said...

at least Bob didn't have to shovel my van out this year, right? It's weird to see my old house out your window. I miss you guys being across the street!

Lisa said...

SORRY! That looks terrible!! I'm not a snow person and didn't even like the wimpy snow storms in Provo. I hope the snow will stop soon, but we are happy it is making you crave California even more. We can't wait for you guys to within driving distance. It is going to be an awesome summer!! I just hope you won't melt in the Gridley heat without the AC.

Charmayne said...

Well, I know it's different living in it but snow is the only reason I miss Provo. I wish we had snow storms here like I used to experience in Rexburg at Ricks. Crazy fun (at least I think so). I'm sure it must be hard being stuck inside though. Hang in there!

Anne said...

I'm so sorry. My kids complain when they have to wear a jacket because it is too cold. Poor Ezra. He must be completely stir crazy.

Cami Rivas said...

You can do it, Emm! :) Not that I like the snow any, but you're very close to being all done! :)