Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Brief Bunker Bonding

We got to spend less than 24 hours with the Bunkers, but as usual, they packed a lot in. We spent Sunday night at their wonderful house. (I am jealous of people who have houses, especially people with nice big ones.) I thought it was great the way Avery and Austin acted as if they had just seen Bob yesterday. They were climbing all over him and having a great time. Austin pretty much just seemed scared of me.

The next day Jared took us to see some cool things while Avery was at school. Then we met up with them for lunch and checked out the new Mormon Battalion Visitors Center. Unfortunately we had to head to LA, fortunately it was to see our new niece Abby who was born that day!
I think that is Coronado Island in the distance.
You can see Ezra is excited to be a Pacific Ocean kid now.














See I told you we were with the Bunkers. 
You were probably starting to doubt with the lack of Bunkers in the pictures.


YourPhoto.jpg


The boys had so much fun playing with this water pump.


4 comments:

Em Russ said...

I totally laughed when you said whatever it was about the lack of bunkers in the pictures! That is exactly what I was thinking! So fun that you got to see them again!

Steve and Sherrie said...

Where do the Bunkers live?

Anne said...

Thanks for stopping by to be the first aunt, uncle, and cousin to meet Abby. I know that Ezra was sort of done travelling and was less than thrilled about sitting in a room staring at a tiny baby. I really appreciated it.

EmmaLee said...

Sherrie,
They live in San Diego. Sorry, I guess I should have stated that.