Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The longest stop on the trip...Utah

While we were on our cross country trip Ezra was enjoying time at Grandma and Grandpa's with Jett and Zane. My poor mother had all three of them when they came down with some kind of illness and they all three had diarrhea. It was pretty bad (apparently) but luckily she had some help. They were all healthy and happy by the time we arrived!
 I know they missed us, but not too bad. They certainly had fun together.

 They enjoyed trying on grandpa's hats. 
Isn't that a great smile Zane has going on?

 This is a quilt that I made for my cousin's daughter. My Mom helped me finish it.
I never would have gotten it done without her. She is pretty amazing!

 We stayed long enough to go to a family birthday party. These are the May and June birthdays.

I don't know why, but Ezra loves cowboys hats. He steals Keian's all the time!

1 comment:

Cami Rivas said...

I was thinking about your family birthday parties... My first one was in October, so I always think about them at the end of October :)

Oh, and I was also thinking: I wish somebody in my family would hurry up and have a baby! My poor son needs cousins (that live close)! So much fun for Ezra to have cousins that close :)