Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Orleans

 The last major stop on our trip was New Orleans. We met some VERY interesting folks, had some great food (like alligator), and were glad we weren't there for too long after sundown. We had a good few hours there, but I won't be too sad if I never get there again!




 They had some great masks, but they were a bit pricey for something I will likely never use, 
and I don't have a house to display it in. So we came home with only a wooden alligator.

 We enjoyed taking pictures with all the cool buildings. I'm glad there were no beaded girls up there though!

 The infamous Bourbon Street. Home to some crazy drunk guy!
And no, I'm not referring to Bob.

2 comments:

Charmayne said...

I hear its pretty comprable to "Sin City" but I have always wanted to visit New Orleans. All the French Architecture and French pastries. :)

Steve and Sherrie said...

The alligator was great? I remember when Doug ordered alligator in Provo (I imagine it would be much fresher in New Orleans) and it smelled like the ditch.