Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't normally do these...

Since I was the first person on the tag list, I will do this...and it will probably only happen this one time.

7 things I can do... enjoy Ezra, cook, embroidery, babysit, pray, love, try.
7 things I can't do... Ezra's surgery for him, hold Jett, hold Ava, pay for Bob's school, go home anytime soon, make others choices for them, keep my baby a baby forever.
7 things I say most... I love you, Oh really?, I miss you, Hi sweet boy, It's okay, How did he ever fit inside me? Ezra is so great (Bob and I seem to say this about 5 times an hour to each other).
7 goals I have this year... Read the whole Ensign each month, send all my family a card for their b-day, read my scriptures on my own daily, cook something new each month, lose this last little bit of baby belly, get in shape, enjoy more of Boston.

7 reasons I love Bob... He treats me really well, he's an amazing father, he teaches me a lot, he thinks he's funny, he suffers through school to better our family, he's my best friend, he's Bob!
7 things I love to eat... vanilla bean cheesecake, cereal, pasta, croissants, chocolate dipped strawberries, Tres Leches, Cafe Rio anything.

I choose to not tag anyone, but feel free to do this if you really want.

What could be better than having these two?

3 comments:

Charmayne said...

Very cool~fun to learn some things about you EmmaLee since we have really only been around you at the wedding. :)

Lisa said...

I hear you on not doing these things!! I get way too many of them and never do them, but I did enjoy reading yours. It is sad that you can't hold Ava and we can't hold Ezra. We can't wait to hold him and have the 2 cousins meet. We look at your blog daily anxiously waiting for new photos and updates. Ezra is so cute and smiley. I can't wait for Ava to be smiley. I think she did give me a couple of (real not gas) smiles this week and it just made me so happy. It is crazy how fast they grow and change. As soon as I get use to something she changes her habits and I have to adjust. Ava is sure keeping me on my toes. This week I am learning to adapt with even less sleep and how to balance my time so I don't collapse.

Sorry this is so long!! We just miss you guys and send hugs and kisses to Ezra.

Nathan said...

Bob & EmmaLee, You should go on my blog. My blog is nathanlikesbionicles.blogspot.com. My blog is cool.