Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lots to do, lots to say!

We have had a busy few weeks since we last posted. Bob's parents came to town on Jan. 27th. In order to get some cleaning done and allow Bob to study we sent Ezra over to the Russ' to be babysat for the first time. He did great and slept through the whole thing. We went to the temple with his parents the next morning and again have Emily Russ to thank for watching Ezra. That night Bob and his dad went to the Kings vs. Celtics game. Thursday my Grandma Denos and her sister Lena flew in. We didn't do anything to exciting due to the weather but we had a good time.


Ezra went to church for the first time and was blessed. For my own records sake, Johnny Russ, Brian Chase, Ted Quinn, Grandpa Bowling and of course Bob were in the circle. It was a beautiful blessing and luckily Ezra was quiet through the whole thing. Everybody left on Monday and we were back to the grind by Tuesday.


Ezra had an appointment at Childrens Hospital to get impressions taken for his latham device. He did so well. Even though the stuff made him gag he didn't cry. They also took a 3-D picture of him and it looked like they made a cartoon version of him. On Wednesday he went for his two month check up and his first round of shots. He weighs 11 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. He smiled for the doctor and was happy until the shots. He cried through those, but recovered quickly. I told the doctor that he can roll over and she was hesitant to believe me, so I had him do it in the office and recorded it. I'm also including some family pictures. (Man we owe Emily big time!) Hope you enjoy! P.S. He's sneezing in the below picture...isn't it adorable?



10 comments:

Melenie said...

Cute pictures! What a big boy.

Tracy S. said...

Oh my gosh, Em he is so stinkin' adorable. I love it. Looks you had fun with all that famiy in town. Miss you!

Em Russ said...

Ha ha... yeah, you guys seriously owe me for letting your sweet baby sleep at my house for a couple hours each time! Seriously, I'll watch him anytime (and I might get jealous if you start sharing him with everyone else!!) :)

Charmayne said...

So fun-he is growing. What a cutie. We are so happy all is going well.

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

I love it! He is adorable! Your family is so stinkin' cute! I miss you so much.

DaynaDouble said...

Love love love the family pics. I thought about you all day on Sunday and meant to call... but you understand. Miss ya and love ya!

Harris Family said...

Oh Em those photos are so so sweet! That one of him sneezing is too cute! I love to catch moments like that.

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I can't believe he can roll over! What a smartie!

Veronica said...

Okay so I saw your comment on Camber's blog and I was so excited to find yours! I maybe just read the whole thing. And you have a new baby! Congratulations, he's so sweet! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and, again...really excited about this.

Cami Rivas said...

i LOVE your pictures! what a handsome family! i'm so happy for you, Emm! (and Bob, of course) :)