Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Adventures

Fall is now upon us and I think that it has sparked us into action. We've been busy these last few weekends and I chalk it up to upcoming weather. I'm sure for a while our adventures will be limited to sledding all too soon. Last week we went to the Science Museum in Boston/Cambridge (thanks VanDusen's and Belmont Library for the cheap admission). Yesterday we went to Kimball Farm for mini-golf and ice cream. It's always nice to have large portions of ice cream before dinner!

Ezra Learning about convex and concave mirrors in the Math section

I guess Ezra's feet aren't that big....comparatively

The course was pretty impressive. There were actually two
courses - this one being the Forbidden Mine.


Bonus Video: Ezra having fun at home with daddy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the photos!! It makes me miss you guys even more. The picture of the mirror is awesome. I am happy to hear Ezra's laugh again. He has such a wonderful laugh that it just makes me smile. It sounds like you have had a lot of fun adventures that it makes me what to get out and do more. Fortunately for us we won't be snowed in, but I bet you have some great sledding to look forward to.

Joy said...

That first photo makes me laugh!!! Love the funny mirror effect! Also, that mini-golf course looks amazing-- I've never seen one that nice before! Glad you guys are having some great adventures.

Allison said...

I love Ezra's stretched head. That mirror was so funny!! I still laugh when I look at that picture.

Anne said...

Parker watched the video with me and it was cracking her up. It was like she heard that voice and remembered how fun it is to play with Ezra.

Steve and Sherrie said...

Fun adventures! We wish we were adventuring with you. Love you guys!