Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and B-day pics!

I want to keep this post short but filled with pictures. We took Ezra Trick or Treating with some girls from our ward. It was a lot of fun and Ezra even picked out his own candy. Bob took Ezra up to most of the doors, but I took him up to a few and gave Bob the camera so that there could be a picture of me and Ezra...what did I find upon the return of the camera....a close up of my rear end (not included). Thanks for the memorable picture Bob!





Sunday was my birthday. It was not too eventful, but we made it to the cemetery for the third year in a row, and Bob spoiled me all day. It was a wonderful day. Bob and Ezra got me a case for my sewing machine (now I don't have to pack it in the box when I am not using it) and these magnetic measuring spoons I have been wanting. Ezra really enjoyed the candles and was a little confused when I blew out the flames. They weren't so exciting anymore!

5 comments:

Em Russ said...

sad we didn't make it to celebrate Halloween with everyone. We're just slow like that! Happy Birthday! Hope it was great

Charmayne said...

Happy Belated Birthday EmmaLee!

sherrie said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. What kind of "cake" supported your candles?

EmmaLee said...

It was chocolate cream pie! I also had some cream puffs. Much better than cake any day!

Harris Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Adorable halloween costume for Ezra! You totally should have posted the photo of your rear!