Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Utah Part I

On Monday Ezra and I headed to Utah. Luckily the flight wasn't full so Ezra and I got a row to ourselves, and it was a short flight. We got to Grandma Denos' house and saw Jett for the first time. He is such a cutie. That night we had a BBQ at Rick and MaryAnn's. The food was delicious, the swimming was refreshing, but the best part was definitely the family. I was glad everyone got to see Ezra, but it was so good for me to get to see everyone. Everyone is getting so big (the kids that is) and I hardly even recognized Avery! I just wish I had taken more pictures of everyone.

We met Denise for the first time! Isn't she a cutie!

I know this isn't the greatest picture, but I wanted a pic with Natalia
since Cory and Natalia announced they are preggers!
Hooray for more cousins!

Their pool was much warmer and Ezra LOVED it. We stole a floatie from Jett and Ezra literally did laps. He would swim around until he hit a side and then someone would turn him around. I made him go from one end to the other, the long way just to say he really did a lap. Ezra also went down the water slide three times. Like Dayna said on her blog, watch out Makena! I even got do engage in a floatie war with the boys!

Again this is a bad pic, but Tate loved getting thrown in the
pool about as much as the boys loved throwing him in.

Doesn't Calvin have the cutest body ever! He should be a baby model!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

That water slide is awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time and I'm happy Ezra enjoyed the warm pool.

Thanks for blogging because we miss you and this helps a little!

Air Force Blues said...

Too much fun. wish we were there

DaynaDouble said...

Love the UT update! Too bad Jett wasn't as tough as Ezra on the the slide though ;)

Harris Family said...

Looks like a really fun trip!