Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ready to go!

We are so ready to head out west and visit family!

We did all our laundry, practiced being good without a car seat for the airplane (not in motion of course),



and have been working on our smiles and laughs. My cheeks were hurting so bad while playing with Ezra. He was just getting a kick out of me smiling and "jumping" with him! Today in church he and a little boy his age were on the floor in R.S. and totally laughing at each other. One would laugh and then the other and then they would laugh together. It was so cute and I can't wait for him to do it with his cousins.
Please scroll past my "diet" to see out 4th of July post.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope you have fun visiting family. Good luck with Ezra on the plane. I am sure he will do great!

Lisa said...

Yeah...We are excited to see you!! I wish I could say Ava was practicing her smiles and laughs today, but it was the opposite. She was too busy being grumpy, crying, and turning bright red. I sure hope she will be in a happy mood for the reunion. We loved the video of Ezra and can't wait to hear that awesome laugh in person. He always seems so happy and has the sweetest smile.

Anne said...

Parker is really excited to meet Ezra and Ava and be the big girl. We are all so excited to see you guys.

Good luck on the airplane. Parker was about the same age when we came to see you guys. Hopefully you are fairly close to a bathroom!

DaynaDouble said...

Jett was great on the plane but we did not pay for him a seat so we held him the whole time but he is cuddly and spoiled he did not mind being held for hours. It was nice to have two extra sets of arms to help hold him though. So I wish you luck! I love Ez's laugh it is a very rare occasion to get a laugh out of Jett. Also we are going to put our JumpeRoo away because Jett has decided it is no longer fun and it takes up 1/4 of the room but he is not near as active as Ezra and the chuckiness in his legs show the non-activity ;) Can't wait to see you!!!

Kalia said...

Emm! Nenji has the same exact Jumbo chair and Jumper! LOL, Ezra is soooo stinkin cute. I cannot wait to meet him. :)