Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Beckham

Ezra never ceases to amaze us. He learns so fast and seems to improve on everything we work on with him. He is a little behind on some of his gross motor skills but seems to be rapidly improving. It seems to me that his fine motor skills are pretty darn good though. He picks up little tiny pieces of cereal or grains broken off rice cakes between his index finger and thumb and feeds himself. He is really smart too. He understands things fairly well and seems to figure things out easily. Today I noticed him using a new skill while I was feeding him. See for yourself!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to go Ezra! That is very cute!

Melenie said...

Ha, I love watching your boy wiggle!

DaynaDouble said...

That is super cool. Jett was watching the video and laughing. I think deep down inside he is jealous ;) Just few days ago Jett started to pick small things with his thum and index finger. It is so fun to wathc them grow. Can't wait to see you!!!

Lisa said...

He can use the pincher grasp already...that is amazing. I love all the videos, but I love that I will see you guys on Friday even more. We are so excited and keep showing Ava pictures of all her cousins to prepare her. I bet kicking his legs like that will help him in the pool and if he is turning over maybe he can help encourage Ava to do the same.

Tiffani Harris said...

Oh my goodness Em he is so so cute! I was just looking at all the photos from your last couple posts, and he is just so cute. I can't believe how much he has changed and grown in the past few months! You better work on finding him a mini soccer ball so he can start kicking it around once he starts walking!

Cami Rivas said...

I agree with Tiff! You're gonna have a pro soccer player there! Watch out!

Nerissa said...

Did you guys say you were going to make your way to SLC at some point? If so, let's meet up for dinner or something! We were bummed that we weren't able to go to Gridley .... especially since we decided not to get the house! Lame! Let us know

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Of course I remember you. If you havent already Allison and her husband just moved out to Boston for Dental School, you guys should hook up, their little girl is about Ezra's age. who, by the way, is totally rad! I love is long skinny limbs in all the pictures! Aren't doctor's office's and hospitals fun!