Wednesday, August 19, 2009

California Part III

Ezra got sick on Monday for the first time in his life. I blame Bob, since he got sick first. Ezra just had a fever and a runny nose.

Despite being sick, we discovered that Ezra loves bubbles.
Luckily he was doing better the next day and we were able to go to the Zoo with everyone else while Bob spent a day in the dental office. Ezra slept through a lot of the Zoo and Fairlytale Town, but since he was still getting better I don't blame him. I'm just glad that Rich and Lisa had an extra stroller. Thanks guys, and Grandma B, for the fun day.

It's hard to see but there is an anteater behind us.

Monkey see, monkey do.
The monkeys woke Ezra up but he seems pretty happy about it!

The rest of the cousins enjoyins some fish while Ezra napped.

1 comment:

Kalia said...

EmmaLee! I wish I knew you were going to be in town! Unfortunately Fi Dan and I are already in Utah. He's doing his MPH at BYU. Fairytale land is super close to where my parents live. I am bummed I missed you. If you guys are ever in Utah, please let us know. I miss you tons, espcially now that I'm here at the Y!