Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Helmet Update

I know that Bob and I are really behind on our postings, but we are house/dog sitting and haven't had time to post about our recent trip. I just wanted to update those of you who care that Ezra has to be re-measured for his helmet on Thursday and it will take them two weeks to make it. The insurance took so long to get back to the helmet place that they no longer feel that the previous measurements will be accurate. So after a long wait we still have to wait a little bit longer. At least now we know what is going on. So there you have it, until next time.

4 comments:

Anne said...

You guys are amazing to be able to put up with all the problems doctors throw at you. Now that I've met Ezra though I know how you get through it. He is an amazing little guy.

DaynaDouble said...

You are right I have been anxiously anticipating a new post from you since you have been around the country and back. Boo for the waiting game but I know that you and Ezra will survive it... somehow!
Hugs!

Em Russ said...

I was wondering and have been meaning to ask you. Glad to know everything's going ok.

Air Force Blues said...

Gotta love insurance companies. There is always some kind of catch or angle. Good luck