Monday, August 24, 2009

Utah Part II

For day two in Utah we stayed at my parent's all day. It was pretty impressive considering their house was still in disrepair from the flood. (You may notice the dishwasher in front of the fireplace in on the the pictures. And not pictured was the fridge in the den.) Everyone came to us and we just played games and ate to our hearts content. Annie even brought me some Kiwi Strawberry Shasta (I love that stuff). I can't believe how much everyone has grown. I hardly recognized Avery, and called him Briton about 300 times (Sorry again). Trey and Tate have gotten so much bigger and it was nice to be able to play games with them. My mom also arranged for some people from the ward to come and see me. It was such a pleasant suprise. There are a lot of people from that ward who are like family to me. The next day we went and saw Grandma Lundin and Aunt Linda. Hopefully it won't be the last time we see them. It was a quick but full and fun trip.

Brandon was shaking the boys and obviosly Ezra was loving it!

Practicing his poker face (not to be used for poker, of course)

I love the hair in this one!

Talya and I did some coloring.
She has gotten really good just in time for Kindergarten.

Luckily Keian brought all his Cars for the boys to play with.
However, at the moment Ezra was more into
attacking the sleeping giant named Grandpa!

He went a little crazy on G-ma Lundin's lap!

Got one more quick laugh from G-pa Denos before heading out!

4 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

Cute little boy. Next time we see him he will be all grown up ;(

Air Force Blues said...

Toooo Cute. I love seeing those two together. Yet, it makes me wonder when Makena will get to meet Ezra. And the pictures of Brandon (there are some things you can just tell that him and Chris are brothers) :)

Tobler's said...

What a cutie! I love his happy little face!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had soooo much fun! I am sad we missed each other. One day we will see each other again! Have fun with my Allison! Love you guys!