Monday, August 31, 2009

Airforce Pilot, football player, snowboarder...

you name it, and Ezra is ready for it. All you need is a sweet custom made helmet and your 9 month old can do it too. Ezra got his helmet last week and has been doing so well with it. You could tell he was feeling top heavy the first day because he would reach for a toy and face plant. He wears it 22-23 hours a day now and it hasn't affected his sleeping one bit. I think he looks totally adorable in it. What a tough guy (and now a little more durable). As a little sidenote on Ezra's progress, we had decided that Ezra's size 1-2 diapers from Costco were getting a little small so we broke down and got size 3's. They were HUGE! I had to roll them down and everything. So needless to say I had to get online and buy him some size 2's. (Costco brand doesn't have a size 2.) They are still a littel big but totally doable. How sad is it that my little guy is almost nine months old and just now getting into size 2 diapers?

Some sweet sweaty helmet hair!
RANDOM BONUS PICS:

My little man in his church clothes (thanks Anne). So grown up don't you think?
I found Ezra in his crib with the nipple taken off of his bed bottle.
We hit up a splash park before the helmet sentence began.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

He looks so cute in his helmet! I love the random picks as well. He is such a cute little guy!

Melenie said...

He does look like a cutie. I LOVE little boys in church clothes. He looks so handsome.

Crystal said...

Adorable church goer! I love the helmet too. I'm glad he is doing so well with it!

Harris Family said...

He is only is size 2 diapers!?! That is so crazy-he is just a little guy, but oh so adorable. He looks cute in his little helmet. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is it for?

DaynaDouble said...

What a doll?!? It is funny how I miss him so much more know that I have met him and felt of his little spirit. I agree he looks adorable with his helmet almost like a character off Mario Cart ;)

Anne said...

How is it that the helmet made him even cuter?! I really hope we can make it out for Christmas so that the girls can get some more of Ezra's laugh.

bubby and the princess said...

He looks awesome in his helmet! He needs to come visit again and we will take him on the four wheelers! He looks so dang cute in his church clothes. Talya says she wants to come stay with you so she can play with Ezra!