Monday, March 23, 2009

He's the best man, he did it!

That title is just for you Bob! Ezra has officially slept the whole night through! Before his surgery he was sleeping from 8:30 to somewhere between five and six in the morning, but after the surgery he was back to getting up a couple times a night. Well not anymore, he's back.

I told myself I wouldn't consider him having slept through the night until he made it to seven. Morning should never start before 7. Saturday he slept until 7:30 and Sunday he slept until just after seven. This morning it was 6:40, but I will still take it. Oddly enough I still feel so tired when he wakes up, but the good thing is that he will be up for like an hour and a half and then go back to sleep for a couple more hours. I totally go back to sleep with him. He is still a terrible napper, so I still get nothing done because I sleep with him through his good nap, but it's worth it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm jealous! I'm still getting up with Ava at night. Last night I tried to give her an extra ounce of formula right before we turned in hoping she would make it until 5:30 when Rich gets up. Unfortunately it didn't work and it only gave me an extra hour before she woke up at 2:30. I think I will try again next Sunday to see if she is ready to make it through the night. I'm really hoping to have her in the crib at 3 months and would like it if she could go longer than 3-4 hours because I really only get 2-3 hours. But as we know it is not up to us. Anyway, I'm glad for you and I hear you on taking an early morning nap...I often do the same.
We love to see the photos and read the updates!!

DaynaDouble said...

Yeah for Ez! Lots of sleep helps you grow big and strong...well maybe not but something is sure working for Jett ;)

Bob said...

I wanna know where the gold at!!!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Feel blessed because mine didn't sleep through the night til seven months - and STILL despises naps. I don't get it - I'd nap all day if I could :)